Just click on Pay Now Button and make payment of only 20 % Amount of your total package amount.
Payment process will automatically select 20 % Amount of your package. Enter your details and enter the Date for which you are booking your package.Remaining 80 % Amount will be collected at the time of check-in.
Check Availability of rooms before booking below packages. Please first confirm your package availability on Week Ends.
Book your packages 2 days before the date of commencement. No refund will be initiated in any case.